Calumet College is affiliated with the Faculty of Health, Faculty of Liberal Arts and Professional Studies, and the Schulich School of Business, serving students from the school of Health Policy and Management, Psychology, as well as from the Cognitive Science and Global Health program. Our mandate, "enterprising minds" conveys the spirit of intellectual inquiry, effort, and accomplishment that is characteristic of successful university education. At Calumet College, we provide an environment to encourage the development of enterprising minds.
OFFICE OF THE MASTER, CALUMET COLLEGE AND STONG COLLEGE
Location: 301 Calumet College
Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 4:30pm.
(Open until 3:30pm Fridays in June, July & August)
Student Success Programs During the Winter 2018 Labour Disruption:
- Peer Assisted Student Sessions (PASS) are being hosted on a reduced schedule.
- Peer Tutoring Drop-In Hours for Kinesiology & Health Science are on a reduced schedule. Peer Tutoring Drop-In Hours for Psychology, School of Health Policy & Management, and Global Health are suspended.
- Peer Mentoring Drop-In Hours are open for Kinesiology & Health Science on a reduced schedule. Peer Mentoring Drop-In Hours for Psychology, School of Health Policy & Management, and Global Health are suspended.
- The Course Representative Program is running in active courses.
- LEAD Workshops are running as scheduled.
Please follow the link to the program page for updated schedules and program details.