MAP Centre for Urban Health Solutions is recruiting Black, Indigenous, and other students of colour to join their team as summer students. The application deadline is April 16, 2021.
Based at St. Michael’s Hospital in Toronto, MAP is home to 27 of Canada's top scientists in health equity and population health, including seven Canada Research Chairs. MAP research is defined by scientific excellence, a focus on rapid scale-up, and long-term community and policy partnerships. The centre's mission is to create a healthier future for all.
Summer students work with MAP scientists and staff on health equity research projects. This program is a great opportunity to gain research skills, experience, and mentorship at one of Canada's leading research centres.
Learn more and apply: https://maphealth.ca/summer-students
Applicants must be:
- Interested in building research skills and exploring a career in research that aims to reduce health inequities
- Self-identified as Black, Indigenous or a person of colour
- Enrolled in a university/college undergraduate program in Fall 2021
- Legally able to work in Canada
- Available to participate full-time (37.5 hours/week) for the full 10-week program (June 1-August 6, 2021)
Questions? Reach out to:
Research Program Manager, MAP Centre for Urban Health Solutions