Deadline: February 20, 2021 at 11:59pm EST
If you have any questions, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Luminate Mental Health Conference Series is a student-run initiative and part of the Faculty of Health's Agents of Change program. We aim to increase mental health awareness by bridging the gap between psychological research and practical, real-world applications. Submit your work for the Luminate Academic Conference 2021!
- Gain conference presentation experience - an asset for graduate school applications.
- Develop your communication and presentation skills.
- Share your work with peers and York professors.
- A chance to win accolades for Best Poster/Presentation!
- Must be a Faculty of Health undergraduate student.
- All research-focused class projects are eligible. This includes research essays, honours theses, capstone projects, review papers and independent studies. Projects currently in-progress are eligible as well.
- Any psychology-related topic is welcome!
- Must submit an abstract (summary of your project) to apply. If selected, you must send us a poster or audio recording to be showcased at the Fair.