Established in 2018 by the Head of Calumet College (Dr. Jennine S.Rawana) and the Head of Stong College (Dr. Mazen J. Hamadeh), these awards recognize the outstanding leadership achievements of Peer Leaders. These students embody the values of the Colleges with a vision to embrace the shared responsibility of building a vibrant and bold community and have made significant contributions to Calumet and Stong Colleges (CCSC).
These awards are given to Calumet College students and Stong College students annually at the Colleges’ Award Ceremony in May/June and underscore the commitment of the Colleges to their shared vision to inspire "Inspire learning, leadership and citizenship".
Eligible students must meet all the minimum criteria outlined below. Please note some awards may have additional criteria.
- Enrolled in undergraduate studies
- Good academic standing (min CGPA of B+)
- Affiliated with Calumet College or Stong College
- Hold a peer leadership position, is a volunteer, or is affiliated in some capacity with Calumet College and/or Stong College. (Please note students in paid positions will be considered for these awards, however, volunteer involvement with the Colleges is preferred.)
- Exhibit the values of Calumet & Stong Colleges: Student-Centric; Collaborative; Mentorship; Engagement; Bold
- Have already completed the Foundational Peer Leadership Training (FPLT)
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The last day to apply is Monday, March 29, 2021 at 11:59PM (MIDNIGHT).