Health Education and Promotion has recently joined the Student Counselling, Health & Well-Being department. We are now hiring several positions for the summer & fall-winter term for both Keele and Glendon campuses. Peer Health Educators work as a team to research, develop and deliver wellness workshops and participate in outreach efforts to engage students on health topics that matter most.
We are now hiring for the following positions:
- Peer Health Educator - Fall/Winter 2021-22
- Social Media Content Creator, Peer Health Educator - Fall/Winter 2021-22
- Team Lead, Peer Health Educator - Summer 2021 & Fall/Winter 2021-22
- Engagement Lead - Peer Health Educator - Summer 2021 & Fall/Winter 2021-22
- Active Bystander Facilitator
Applications close March 22nd 9am. Only complete applications will be accepted and successful candidates will be contacted for an interview. Note: All applicants must submit their application using a @my.yorku.ca or if unpermitted, please change the ending to @yorku.ca e-mail domain. Questions? Email our reception: firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Note: Positions are open to domestic and international undergrad students only and must qualify for LEAP**