Are you a Faculty of Health student interested in getting into a Mental Health profession? Led by York University Alumni, Dr. Saeid Chavoshi, C.Psych, Clinical Psychologist (Director of the Psychoed Clinic, School Psychologist at TCDSB), this free webinar is an opportunity for you to learn from professionals across the Mental Health field about your options after graduating with your undergraduate degree.
Topics of Discussion:
- Clinical Psychology: Who should apply and what makes an application successful.
- PsyD Programs: What are they and how they differ from PhD Clinical Programs.
- Registered Psychotherapist & Registered Social Worker: Unique Pathways and Experiences
- Other Career Considerations: Child and Youth Worker, and Psychometrist
- Dr. Eduardo Roldan, PhD, Clinical and School Psychologist at the TCDSB, Clinical Director of Etobicoke Psychological Services, Supervisor at the Toronto Area Residency Consortium
- Sarah Josse MSW, RSW, Clinical Social Worker at Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences, Professor at George Brown College
- Janine Ruddy M.Ed., Registered Psychotherapist, Founder & Director at The Mighty Millennials
- Dr. Amber Cohen, PsyD, Clinical Psychologist, Founder & Director of the Cohen Clinic