York University’s Centre for Sexual Violence Response, Support & Education (The Centre) will be hosting Sexual Violence Response Education Week from February 5 to 12, 2021.
The Week’s events are open to all York Community members (student, staff & faculty):
- Trauma-Informed Investigations with Dr Lori Haskall (staff and faculty presentation) – Friday, Feb. 5, 2021
- Discovering Careers in Sexual Violence Prevention, Support & Education with the York’s Career Education and Development Centre and panelists from Trillium Health Partners Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence Services, Women’s Support Network of York Region and the Sexual Harassment and Assault Resource Exchange (SHARE) – Monday, Feb. 8, 2021
- Discussing Implications of Institutionalized Sexual Violence with Breanna Berry and Nneka MacGregor – Tuesday, Feb. 9, 2021
- Gender-Based Violence in Healthcare Details TBC – Wednesday, Feb. 10, 2021
- The Issues and Impacts of Misogynoir: Voices of Experience – Part 2 with YU Centre for Human Rights, Equity & Inclusion, Paula Gowdie-Rose, Azinwi Kien & Nneka MacGregor – Thursday, Feb. 11, 2021
- Information on Sex Trafficking with Native Child & Family Services of Toronto – Friday, Feb. 12, 2021