Working from home? Online courses? Feeling overwhelmed or unmotivated? We are here to help you navigate this new learning environment and support you throughout the exam season.
What happens at YU GOT THIS?
- 2pm: Join us for a welcome panel with key campus partners to review how each service can support your online learning and academic success!
- 2:30pm - You can drop in at any of our sessions (breakout rooms) and stay for however long you like
Topics that will be discussed:
- Main Room - Hang with the SJA therapy dogs! We will also be answering your general questions and help you make the most out of the event.
- Procrastination to Motivation - Learn how to manage your time and stay motivated while studying from home.
- Writing & Citing - Utilize academic research and citation tools & understand your writing assignments better
- Exam Prep - Tips and tricks to help you prepare for a variety of exam styles from short-answer to multiple choice.
- Restless to Re-energize - 3-5 minute activities focusing on health, nutrition and relaxation techniques to give you that boost you need ace exam season.
….always remember that YU GOT THIS!
Brought to you by Health Education & Promotion, Learning Skills Services, the Libraries, the Writing Centre, the ESL Open Learning Centre, and the Learning Commons.