Am I on the right track?
1) To ensure that you are on the right track with course selection, you can view your degree progress through the Degree Progress Report (DPR). It is currently available for all single major programs. This will help you better understand your requirements and help you plan your timetable for Summer and beyond. To login to your DPR , you can visit the website at: http://www.yorku.ca/roweb/mydegreeprogress/index.php
Thinking of Changing your Program?
2) If you are considering changing your program or adding a major or minor to your program. Make sure you submit your request online through the Change My Program website: http://www.registrar.yorku.ca/program/change/
Pay close attention to deadlines and eligibility.
Understanding Your Grade Report
Grade Report Legends - Faculty of Health
4) Your academic grade report will be available in mid May. You can gain a better understanding on how to read your grade report by visiting this website:
Tips for your Summer 2015 term.
1) You may still be able to add a course in Summer 2015. You can see Summer term dates by visiting the following link. http://www.registrar.yorku.ca/enrol/dates/su15.htm
2) Exam schedule for Summer 2015 will be available to view soon. Please visit the following link to find your exam schedule for Summer courses: http://www.registrar.yorku.ca/exams/
3) Reminder of the Summer break. From July 21-24, there will be no scheduled class time or exams due to the PAN AM Games.
Preparing for Enrolment in Fall-Winter 2015
1) Enrolment for Fall-Winter 2015 courses will begin in June. You can prepare for your enrolment date by viewing the Fall-Winter 2015 course timetable through the Course Timetable link: https://w2prod.sis.yorku.ca/Apps/WebObjects/cdm.
If you are transitioning from year 1 to year 2 at York, the below link may assist you further in preparing for Fall/Winter 2015: http://health.info.yorku.ca/transition-from-year-1-to-year-2/
2) You can find out when you are eligible to enrol into Fall-Winter 2015 courses through the link listed below. Click on "Find out when can I enrol" and a date and time will be provided. You will have access to enrolling into Fall-Winter 2015 courses anytime after your assigned date. http://www.registrar.yorku.ca/index.php
Applying to OSAP for Summer 2015? 1) Application for Fall/Winter 2015 OSAP will soon be available. Please visit the OSAP website for more information: http://osap.yorku.ca/