Applying to OSAP for Summer 2015?
1) Application for Summer OSAP is available. You need to make sure when applying you indicated clearly it is for Summer 2015 courses and you must enrol in courses before you can apply. Please visit the OSAP website for more information: http://osap.yorku.ca/osap-for-summer-session/
Am I on the right track?
2) To ensure that you are on the right track with course selection, you can view your degree progress through the Degree Progress Report (DPR). It is currently available for all single major programs. This will help you better understand your requirements and help you plan your timetable for Summer and beyond. To login to your DPR , you can visit the website at: http://www.yorku.ca/roweb/mydegreeprogress/index.php
Thinking of Changing your Program?
3) If you are considering changing your program or adding a major or minor to your program. Make sure you submit your request online through the Change My Program website: http://www.registrar.yorku.ca/program/change/
Pay close attention to deadlines and eligibility.
Understanding Your Grade Report
Grade Report Legends - Faculty of Health
4) Your academic grade report will be available in mid May. You can gain a better understanding on how to read your grade report by visiting this website:
Tips to help you plan your summer term
1) If you are planning on taking courses this summer, the earliest summer session begins Tuesday, May 19th. The summer course timetable will be released mid-February, with enrolment dates for Summer session released shortly afterwards. You can familiarize yourself with the Summer term dates by visiting the following link. http://www.registrar.yorku.ca/enrol/dates/su15.htm
2) You can find out when you are eligible to enrol into Summer courses through the link listed below. Click on "Find out when can I enrol" and a date and time will be provided. You will have access to enrolling into Summer courses anytime after your assigned date. http://www.registrar.yorku.ca/index.php
Preparing for Enrolment in Fall-Winter 2015
1) Enrolment for Fall-Winter 2015 courses will begin in June. You can prepare for your enrolment date by viewing the Fall-Winter 2015 course timetable through the Course Timetable link: https://w2prod.sis.yorku.ca/Apps/WebObjects/cdm
2) You can find out when you are eligible to enrol into Fall-Winter 2015 courses through the link listed below. Click on "Find out when can I enrol" and a date and time will be provided. You will have access to enrolling into Fall-Winter 2015 courses anytime after your assigned date. http://www.registrar.yorku.ca/index.php